- Feng shui Lucky Statue Laughing Buddha Figurine,made of high quality brass,Carved and finished by hand,Dealed with restoring ancient ways. A fine workmanship artwork.
- Laughing Buddha with Good symbolism of wealth , happiness,good luck, and prosperity.
- Portable and durable;Easy to Clean:Gently whisk the surface of brass with a soft cloth if it need clean.
- Approximated Size:L/W/H(2.7"/2.6"2.9"inches);
- Package: A Buddha statue in Carton.
Details: Laughing Buddha Sitting on Emperor`s Chair Laughing Buddha enhances his big belly which represents wealth and prosperity. With such an infectious smile. This Golden Lucky statue is sure to inspire happiness around it in your home. Laughing Buddha statues depict a stout, smiling or laughing bald man with a large pot belly stomach, which symbolizes happiness, good luck, and plenitude 1) One should place a Buddha statue in his or her home to bring contentment and serenity.Buddha's birthday falls on 8th May and it is considered auspicious if a candle is lightened on his birthday. It is said that it fulfils desires. 2) Placement of Buddha in the East sector (Feng Shui Bagua Formula) or in a direction where it could be seen by all the family members when they are seated in the living room or the main hall is considered to resolve the differences amongst the family members. 3) If the Buddha statue is placed facing one's Sheng Chi direction (Feng Shui Kua Formula) then it is said to bring wealth, helpful in self-development, well-being and victory. It helps in achieving one's goals. 4) Laughing Buddha displayed in the South east direction of the main hall, dining room or bed room of the home brings windfall luck and increased income in the family. 5) Placing Buddha in office gives clear mind, reduces tensions and eliminates enemies' effect. 6) Keeping Buddha on one's desk enhances luck and fulfils aspirations.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.7 x 3.3 inches